Effective Date: February 2019.
1. Introduction and Overview.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us as set out in the "Contact Us" section below.
2. Information Collection.
A. Information You Provide.
We collect information when you use the Service, including information you provide when you create an account, update your profile, access our content, make a purchase, or contact customer support. We may use Service Providers (defined below) to collect information.
The information we collect includes information that identifies you personally (whether alone or in combination). Some examples of information you provide include the following:
- Contact Data, including your first and last name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Account Credentials, including your username, password, password hints, and information for authentication and account access.
- Demographic Data, including your age, gender, and country.
- Billing Data, including your payment instrument number (such as a credit or debit card number), expiration date, and security code as necessary to process your payments.
- Profile Data, including your interests and favorites.
- Content, including content within any messages you send to us (such as feedback and questions to customer support) or publicly post on the Service (such as in product reviews or blog comments).
You may choose to voluntarily submit other information to us through the Service that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
B. Information Collected Automatically.
In addition, we automatically collect information when you use the Service. Some examples of information we automatically collect include: website use data, including data about the pages you visit, the emails and advertisements you view, the time of day you browse, and your referring and exiting pages; device connectivity data, including data about the type of device or browser you use, your device's operating software, your internet service provider, your device's regional and language settings, and device identifiers such as IP address; and location data, including imprecise location data (such as location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level).
We use various current – and later – developed technologies to automatically collect information ("Tracking Technologies"), including the following:
- Log Files, which are files that record events that occur in connection with your use of the Service.
- Cookies, which are small data files stored on your device that act as a unique tag to identify your browser. We use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our website and expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies help with personalizing your experience, remembering your preferences, and supporting security features. Additionally, persistent cookies allow us to bring you advertising both on and off the Service. Persistent cookies may remain on your device for extended periods of time, and generally may be controlled through your browser settings.
- Location-Identifying Technologies, which are technologies used to collect your location. For example, GPS, WiFi, and Bluetooth may be used to collect precise location data when you consent to precise location tracking. Location data may be used for purposes such as verifying your device's location and delivering or restricting relevant content and advertising based on that location.
Some information about your use of the Service and certain Third Party Services (defined below) may be collected using Tracking Technologies across time and services and used by us and third parties for purposes such as to associate different devices you use, and deliver relevant ads and/or other content to you on the Service and certain Third Party Services.
For further information on Tracking Technologies and your rights and choices regarding them, see the "Third Parties" and "Your Rights and Choices" sections below.
C. Information from Other Sources.
For further information on Third Party Services, see the "Third Parties" section below.
3. Use of Information.
- Manage our Service, including your registration and account.
- Perform services requested by you, including processing and fulfilling your purchases.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages.
- Prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities.
- Conduct research, including focus groups and surveys.
- Improve the Service or other Air Mail websites, marketing efforts, products and services.
- Develop and send you direct marketing, including advertisements and communications about our and third party products, offers, promotions, rewards, events, and services.
- Conduct Promotions, including verifying your eligibility and delivering prizes in connection with your entries.
- We also use information about you with your consent, to fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you and with your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use information about you, please see the "Your Rights and Choices" section below.
4. Sharing of Information.
- Service Providers. We share information with our agents, vendors, and other service providers (collectively "Service Providers") in connection with their work on our behalf. Service Providers assist us with services such as payment processing, data analytics, marketing and advertising, website hosting, and technical support. Service Providers are prohibited from using information about you for any purpose other than to provide this assistance, although we may permit them to use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law.
- Affiliates. We share information with our related entities including our parent and sister companies. For example, we share information with our affiliates for customer support, marketing, and technical operations.
- Partners. We share information with our partners in connection with offering co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
- Facilitating Requests. We share information with third parties for purposes of facilitating your requests or enabling enhancements, such as when you choose to share information with a social network about your activities on the Service.
- Merger or Acquisition. We share information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
- Security and Compelled Disclosure. We share information to comply with the law or other legal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We also share information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Service or any third party.
- Consent. We may share information to fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you or with your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may share information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) with third parties except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share information about you, please see the "Your Rights and Choices" section below.
5. Third Parties.
A. Third Party Services.
B. Third Party Features.
Our Service contains Tracking Technologies owned and operated by Third Parties. For example, we use Tracking Technologies from third party analytics provides, such as Google Analytics, to help us analyze your use of the Service, compile statistic reports on the Service's activity, and provide us with other services relating to Service activity and internet usage.
For further information on Tracking Technologies and your rights and choices regarding them, please see the "Information Collected Automatically" and "Your Rights and Choices" sections.
6. Your Rights and Choices.
A. Account Information.
You may access, update, or remove certain information that you have provided to us through your account by visiting your account settings or sending an email to the email address set out in the "Contact Us" section below and specifying your request. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and use information about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
B. Tracking Technology Choices.
- Cookies and Pixels. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
- Do Not Track. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, we do not monitor or take action with respect to "Do Not Track" signals or other mechanisms. For more information on "Do Not Track," visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Please be aware that if you disable or remove Tracking Technologies some parts of the Service may not function correctly.
You can opt-out of your data being used by Google Analytics through cookies by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- E-mails. You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time by following the instructions as provided in emails to click on the unsubscribe link, or emailing us at the email address set out in the "Contact Us" section below with the words OPT OUT in the subject field of the email. Please note that you cannot opt-out of non-promotional emails, such as those about your purchase transactions.
- PushNotifications. If you have opted-in to receive push notification on your device, you can opt-out at any time by adjusting the permissions in your device or uninstalling our app.
Please note that your opt-out is limited to the email address, device, and phone number used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions.
E. Your California Privacy Rights.
California's "Shine the Light" law permits customers in California to request certain details about how certain types of their information are shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, for those third parties' and affiliates' own direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business should either provide California customers certain information upon request or permit California customers to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing.
Air Mail will not share personal information as defined by California's "Shine the Light" law with third parties and/or affiliates for such third parties' and affiliates' own direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and wish to obtain information about our compliance with this law, please contact us as set out in the "Contact Us" section below. Requests must include "California Privacy Rights Request" in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that Air Mail is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided email address or mail address.
The Service is intended for a general audience and not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age. Air Mail does not knowingly collect personal information as defined by the U.S. Children's Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA. If you are a parent or guardian and believe Air Mail has collected such information in a manner not permitted by COPPA, please contact us as set out in the "Contact Us" section below, and we will remove such data to the extent required by COPPA.
8. Data Security.
We implement and maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you.
9. International Transfer.
11. Contact Us.
78 Ridge St. #2E
New York, NY 10002